Wednesday, October 27, 2010

'Change Profile Photo' Option Missing on Twitter

For some unknown reason Twitter's 'Change Profile Photo' option seems to have disappeared. Can you find it? I can't!!!

Logged in to Twitter this morning, thought of changing the profile picture, went to Setting and was unable to located the section where we change the profile picture. Where'd it go? It has to be some Twitter malfunctioning. Unless they have removed this option all together. Which will just be weird :s

4 comments:

Hamish Millar said...

Same issue here. Weird. Just installed the Twitter app for FB and noticed you can transfer your photo from there to Twitter and was wondering whether that replaced it somehow...

Anonymous said...

Same problem here. ALthough I didn't do anything prior to encountering said problem, I was just going about my usual busniess then decided to change it, and freaked out that I cannot find the option. Tried logging out and back in, restarting my computer,a dn even switched computers to make sure, but still couldn't find it. I hope they didn't remove it altogether, that would just be SO WRONG.

Albioness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pickens Septic said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice day!