Friday, January 08, 2010

Twoogle: The Google bought Twitter story

Reports are that Google is almost ready to take over Twitter. Latest news suggests that Google will soon be acquiring (btw that's just a nice way of saying 'take over' in Google terminology)Twitter. Talks are still in the early stages, although some are suggesting that the deal being signed by both parties has nothing to do with any acquisition, but is rather about the collaboration of the two companies on real-time search. And although Erich Schmidt,Google CEO, called Twitter a 'poor man's email system' (check PC World for details), he still wishes to 'acquire' it.

Rumors are that there is now a Twoogle in making. Sounds like a mutant movie sequel. LOL!

Honestly! Is it fun? Calling companies names and then taking over them? Hmm... come to think of it, maybe it is. That's why some call it the hostile take over. Google is, and possibly will remain, the smartest businessman in the whole world wide web. Yes, and while I say it with a scorn, you and I both know that it's true. Google will stop at nothing... especially not when its integrity is being threatened. The company has a habit of taking over anything that threatens it (as I mentioned earlier in Twitter the Google Killer). I've said it time and time again and i'll say it one more time... Google is taking over Twitter! Arrrrrrrgh!... Need I say more?

Apparently Google has some wicked plans up its sleeves for Twitter (details on PC World). Perhaps its a good thing.. at least we know that Google has ended up making search much better. But I really want to know why Google can't stand a little competition. Really Google, WHY???

1 comment:

anadrol said...

Sometimes I really hate Google, but on the other hand I totally understand them - why let the competition to grow, if you have the power to destroy them. Internet is all about google, I know, and this thought is scary, but if I had it, I guess I would do the same, and bring all the best experts to my company :)